FH THREE MOVEMENTS
ADD TO SESSION
1. Begin this exercise with a backhand topspin to the backhand controller block
2. Turn around on the backhand side and play a forehand topspin. Make sure you step right around the corner!
3. From the backhand side play another backhand topspin.
4. Controller will this time block to the middle of the table. Exerciser will turn and play another forehand topspin from the middle.
5. From the backhand side play another backhand topspin.
6. This time move right across to the forehand side and play a forehand topspin. You may continue and repeat this exercise or you may play free after this ball.
Add to Session
You must be logged in to collect content
Username or Email Address