FOREHAND COUNTER ATTACK
ADD TO SESSION
1. Controller will begin this exercise with a forehand topspin to the backhand block
2. Exerciser will play a backhand block from the backhand side back to the controllers forehand topspin
3. Exerciser will play a backhand block from the backhand side back to the forehand topspin
4. Exerciser will this time block with the forehand on the forehand side.
5. On the second ball that the controller topspins to the forehand side the exerciser will counter attack. You may repeat this exercise or start again in the backhand side.
Add to Session
You must be logged in to collect content
Username or Email Address